- Dec 8 2019
Santa's Christmas Magic Sunday 8th December 2019
Santa's Christmas Magic at Brigit's Garden - December Show Dates 2019
|Saturday 14th December||12.30, (SOLD OUT) 2.00 (SOLD OUT) & 3.30pm|
|Sunday 15th December||(SOLD OUT)|
|Saturday 21st December||12.30, 2.00 (SOLD OUT) & 3.30pm|
|Sunday 22nd December||12.30, 2.00 & 3.30pm (SOLD OUT)|
|Monday 23rd December||12.30 & 2.00pm|
Santa and his little elf, Elfalfa, will mesmerise children and their families at Santa’s Christmas Magic Show at Brigit’s Garden. Mrs Claus will also be in the Garden to add a touch of magic to the Santa Experience. This professional show promises to highlight the real charm and wonder of Christmas.
So what can you expect at Santa’s Christmas Magic? It is a professional interactive family show full of fun, music and Christmas magic with Santa and his special elf.
This year, the Elf and Safety inspector has been called in from the North Pole. A “story pipe” has burst under the Garden and bits of the festive stories and songs have escaped. She may need some help from the audience restoring the flow of magic just in time for Christmas!
Your visit will last approximately 2 ½ hours, with Mrs Claus and other activities for the first 1½ hours, followed by Santa's Christmas Magic Show.
Your ticket includes:
- Delicious mulled apple punch for all the family on arrival.
- Visit with Mrs Claus in the thatched Roundhouse. Hear her funny stories about Santa.
- Santa Post: write a letter or wish for Santa and take part in some festive arts and crafts.
- Enjoy a festive treasure hunt around the award-winning Celtic Gardens.
- Santa's Christmas Magic Show - the highlight of the day. This intimate professional show features music and fun with Santa and his little helper, Elfalfa, along with the traditional favourites of sing-alongs, lighting special candles with Santa and everyone lighting the Christmas tree with magic.
- A special candle from Santa given to each family to light on Christmas Eve.
- The opportunity to take your own photos with Santa after the show.
This professional but intimate production takes place in the cosy surrounds of the Visitors Centre in Brigit's Garden. This year, we welcome Elfalfa and the troupe of new theatre professionals and we know that they will make you and your family feel very special this Christmas.
Tickets and Booking
This is a great value Santa experience at only €16 per child/adult.
Under 2’s are free if they sit on an adult lap for the Show. Brigit’s Garden members will receive a 10% discount. Please phone 091 550905 for the membership code and please do remember to bring you membership card with you on the day.
Pre-booking of tickets is advised as shows tend to sell out quickly.
Please note when booking, a 12.30pm ticket means the show will begin at 2pm for you. A 2.00pm ticket will see the show begin at 3.30pm and a 3.30pm ticket, will see the show will begin at 5pm. This is to allow 1.5 hours in advance of the show to enjoy the Christmas activities.
|12.30pm||Show begins at 2.00pm|
|2.00pm||Show begins at 3.30pm|
|3.30pm||Show begins at 5.00pm|
Brigit's Garden is not-for-profit and a recognised charity
and all proceeds go to support the project.
Christmas starts today. I am completely in awe of the whole experience. Keep up good work and will recommend to friends so they should come too. Will be back.
The most magical experience in every way. Please continue to do what you do so very well! Thank you for a super time.
The show was outstanding. Best we’ve ever seen! All was brilliant!
Special Events Terms and Conditions
1. In order to ensure the security, safety and comfort of all guests, Brigit’s Garden Ltd reserve the right to refuse admission.
2. We reserve the right to refuse admission without a valid ticket. We only accept tickets issued online or from official ticket sales offices. Brigit’s Garden members must bring their valid membership card for presentation on entry if availing of the member’s discounts.
3. Ticket are non-refundable. There will be no refunds for tickets other than in the cancellation of the event. In the event of cancellation of the event, only the face value of the ticket will be refunded and not the booking fee.
4. Brigit’s Garden do not offer a refund on unused tickets due to adverse weather conditions. Special events will go ahead come rain, hail or shine except in the event of extreme weather conditions. If wet, activities will be moved indoors.
5. Brigit’s Garden free admission passes are not valid for special events.
6. The family of 4 ticket allows for 4 family members in any combination of adults and children. Same goes for the family of 5 ticket. Some special events do not offer a family ticket, in which case the price of an adult and child ticket is the same.
7. We will not be held responsible for any aspect of incorrect selection of tickets by the customer including, but not limited to, event, day and / or time of performance, ticket quantity, ticket type, seating assigned and ticket delivery method.
8. The customer is wholly responsible for ensuring that all aspects of their ticket order are correct. When purchasing, please take your time and make sure you are selecting the correct tickets. Before confirming the purchase, please review all the ticket information displayed which is based on the choices you made and ensure these are fully correct. We are unable to provide for transfer of tickets to a new date after purchase is completed.
9. Admission is at the ticket holder's own risk. Brigit’s Garden Ltd. will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at the event including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles, if the cause is due to the negligence of the ticket holder or the unforeseeable actions of other patrons or third parties.
10. As a condition of sale, the Adult ticket holder understands that there will be some media present as well as authorised Brigit’s Garden photographers who will be taking some film and photographs for promotional purposes. Brigit’s Garden will ensure if this results in close-up shots of children permission will be sought from their Parent/Guardian.
These Terms and Conditions while extensive are subject to change.