Give The Gift of Brigit's Garden
Gift Vouchers and Memberships are now available to purchase online and in-store. These are the perfect gift for all the family to enjoy.
Brigit's Garden is a not for profit charity and by giving the gift of Brigit's Garden, you will be joining a vibrant and growing community of supporters and donors.
Recipients can use the voucher for general admission, in the Garden Café, in the Gift Shop or against one of our many special events (Sunrise Children's Festival, Hallowe'en Bonfire Night, Easter Egg Hunt etc). Georgina Campbell has recently awarded us "Family Friendly Destination of the Year 2017" so you can look forward to an exciting action packed year ahead.
Gift vouchers are available to purchase online for values of €25 / €50 / €100.
Alternatively, phone us on 091 550905 and we can offer specific gift amounts.
Give the gift of unlimited admission to the Celtic Gardens for a full year! Annual memberships are available for adults, seniors and families. Click here for details and purchase.
Terms & Conditions
1. Vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of purchase. The expiry date is recorded on the day of purchase.
2. Please note the expiry date as vouchers cannot be reissued once expired and vouchers that have expired will not be accepted.
3. Voucher must be used for stated purposes.
4. Vouchers are the sole responsibility of the holder, Brigit's Garden accepts no responsibility for vouchers that are lost or mislaid.
5. Holders must identify themselves as voucher holders when making their reservation and quote voucher number at time of booking.
6. Vouchers may be used for more than one transaction. Cash refunds are not permitted. A new voucher will be issued for any unused outstanding balance.
7. Vouchers may not be redeemed for cash.
8. Brigit's Garden reserves the right to alter, change and/or add to the terms and conditions of this voucher at any time without notifying the holder.
9. Redemption of the voucher is strictly subject to availability.