Sensational tour! Though our students were just off the plane and all jet-lagged, they can't stop talking about Brigit's Garden. It was a great introduction to Ireland and to the west. Thanks thanks thanks! We'll be back in touch about next year.
P M, Professor of Interdisciplinary Studies, DePaul University School for New Learning, Chicago, Illinois, USA
Brigit's Garden offers an insight into the heart of Celtic heritage.
Whether you are a tour group, community group or a spiritual group you will find a warm welcome at Brigit's Garden.
- Award-winning Celtic Gardens set in 11 acres of beautiful grounds with many features to explore and delight in.
- Excellent visitor facilities with Visitor Centre, Garden Café, Function Room and Gift Shop
- Easy access from Galway and Connemara
There are many options for groups:
- A tour of the Celtic Gardens with an experienced guide - interactive and engaging
- Tea/coffee and scones, with guided tour or self-guided time in the Celtic Gardens
- All tours include a demonstration of a traditional craft, weaving a Brigit's cross from rushes
- Quality lunches and dinners for up to 60 also available
We also offer bespoke tours and workshops to enhance your visit. Some recent sessions have included:
- Story-telling with a master story-teller of Celtic tales
- Workshops on Celtic mythology and weaving Brigit's crosses
- Irish coffee making demonstrations... and tasting!
- Herb walk and workshop on the use of herbs in cooking and for better health
For further information on tours
- Click here for Brigit's Garden Tours Information 2020/2021
- Click here for Pilgrimages, Celtic Spirituality Tours and Workshops
- Click here for Celtic Music & Culture Evenings Information
- Click here to contact Brigit's Garden
The Visitor Centre houses our award-winning Garden Café which offers you a creative daily menu of lunches (seasonal), teas and snacks. Please contact us for tea breaks and /or lunch options and pricing for groups.
The Gift Shop at Brigit's Garden sells carefully chosen pieces to delight and inspire. Each item has been lovingly selected to reflect the beauty of the garden and many of our items are produced locally and are of exceptional quality, craftsmanship and value.
The Roundhouse is a circular, thatched building in the centre of the gardens, accommodating up to 30 people seated or 45 for a reception
The Gardens and buildings are wheelchair-accessible.
Ample parking for buses and cars available.
A divinely guided concept of one determined woman, joined by the hearts of many, this Celtic garden of Seasons, Fairies, enchanting paths and sculptural features is one we are glad we did not pass by.
Ariagne, New Mexico, USA
Full of ancient mysticism, these beautiful grounds are a treat for all the senses. Children and adults alike can spend a magical few hours here.