Camping, Food & Facilities
Saturday 29th July and Sunday 30th July with free overnight camping on Saturday for Weekend Ticket Holders. Optional Friday night camping ticket available at a small cost.
Camping is FREE for all weekend ticket holders who wish to pitch a tent and camp underneath the starts after an amazing fire spectacular and bonfire on Saturday night.
There is an option to set up camp on Friday evening at a small cost. Select this ticket in and join us from 4pm on Friday.
Otherwise the camping grounds and car parks open at 8.30 a.m. on Saturday 29th July and will close on Sunday 30th July at 6 p.m..
There will be Brigit's Garden Staff and Volunteers on hand to help families pitch their tents quickly so as not to miss out on the family fun.
The Garden Café will be open from 9.00 a.m. to serve breakfast- freshly baked scones, cereals, homemade brown bread, delicious coffees and herbal teas (see below for more information on food).
The camping grounds are accessible by foot only so people are advised to pack lightly.
People must bring their own tents as there will be none available to rent at the festival.
Unfortunately BBQs are not allowed on the festival grounds. Campers may bring their own gas stoves but must use them with caution and be mindful of our young customers.
Facilities are basic and include the following:
- lighting to guide families to and fro the festival grounds
- access points to running water
There will be no hot water, showers or electricity points available.
The following food will be provided during the festival:
- At the Garden Café- food 9.00a.m to 8.30 p.m Sat, 8.30- 5.00pm Sun; drinks available up to 10.30 p.m. Saturday night
- At our Garden BBQ- 12.00- 8.00 p.m. Sat, 12.00-4.00 p.m. Sun
- At the Food Stalls- 12.00- 8.00 p.m. Sat, 12.00-4.00 p.m. Sun
The Garden Café will serve
- breakfast includes a buffet bar with cereals, bacon/sausage rolls, croissants etc
- Lunch & Dinner is a delicious range of pastas, salads, hot dinners, kids rolls and
- Drinks include a selection of herbal teas, coffee, wine, craft beers and minerals.
- There will also be a range of homemade treats in store for your delight
The Garden BBQ will be sizzling sausages and burgers with all the trimmings and the Food Stalls will be serving a variety of foods from Asian street food, baked potatoe, pizza, chips to delicious artisan ice-cream.
Campervans, Caravans and Trailer Tents
There are limited spaces for campervans, caravans and trailer on the Festival grounds. People are welcome to drive their own campervan etc to the festival but they must purchase a parking ticket for €30 in advance of arrival to secure their place.
The facilities for campervans are the same as camping- please see above.
Campervans etc will park in a different area to the pitched tents and no tents will be allowed to camp next to them for health and safety reasons.
For those of you who are looking for accommodation options close by please visit this page.