Enjoy a magical Christmas atmosphere at Brigit’s Garden this year – celebrate the real meaning of Christmas with the emphasis on light, love and warmth at this dark time of year, and have some family fun too.
This year there will be no theatrical show. The good news is that our Christmas celebration will be offered at no extra cost other than general admission prices. Buy your winter admission ticket, and as well as full access to the Celtic Gardens and nature walks your ticket covers these free extras:
- A jolly holly treasure hunt around the award-winning Celtic Gardens – each child gets a small wooden Christmas decoration to colour-in at home.
- Each family will be given a special candle to light on Christmas Eve.
- Visit our beautifully lit Christmas Wish Tree in the Hazel Room and hang your special Christmas wishes or memories of loved ones.
- Make sure to visit Santa’s stopover in the Roundhouse. He’ll be thankful if he needs a pit-stop on Christmas Eve!
Look out for surprise visits by Christmas carol-singers too!
The Christmas activities will be available on:
- Saturday 3rd and Sunday 4th December
- Wednesday 7th – Sunday 11th December
- Wednesday 14th – Sunday 18th December
Christmas at Brigit’s Garden is free for members so there has never been a better time to sign up for membership and get 12 months unlimited admission!
Nov to Apr
Child (under 3's free)
Family of 4 (2 adults and 2 children)
Family of 5 (2 adults and 3 children)
Please note the following:
- There will be no Santa, Elfie or theatrical show this year.
- To avoid disappointment, it is advised you book your tickets in advance.
- Members should book online too. Select the members ticket and enter your unique membership number. Kindly bring your card with you on the day ensuring your card is in-date on the day you book and visit.
- Only book for the amount of people covered by your membership. You can add extra non-member admission tickets to the order.
- Member’s tickets are limited per date. If your preferred date is gone, please select an alternative date.
- Unfortunately, free admission passes are not valid for special events.
Brigit’s Gardens terms and conditions
We hope you enjoy your visit to Brigit’s Garden. Please note the following arrangements.
Brigit’s Garden special events
- If you are a member availing of a free ticket, please bring your membership card with you on the day.
- Complimentary admission passes are not valid for special events.
- Tickets are non-refundable except where the event is cancelled. If it is cancelled, we will refund you the cost of the ticket less the booking fee. Events may be cancelled where a Met Eireann orange or red weather warning is in place, or in other unavoidable circumstances.
- If an event is sold out and we resell your ticket, we will refund you the cost less the booking fee and 20% administration fee.
- Admission is at the ticket holder’s own risk. Brigit’s Garden will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at the event including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles if the cause is due to the negligence of the ticket holder or the unforeseeable actions of other patrons or third parties.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to ensure the security, safety and comfort of all guests.
- We may arrange for photographers to take photos or video at special events. We will ensure that photos or videos of you or your family will only be taken with your written consent. We will let you know who is taking the photos, what they might be used for and how they will be stored.
- There may also be independent media present as well, who will also seek appropriate consents.
- We use photos and video to promote future events on the website and in press releases, and to upload to our website and social media channels.
These terms and conditions are subject to change.