UPDATE: Tickets for Easter Saturday, Sunday and Monday are now sold out. We’re looking forward to the fun this weekend!
The Easter Egg Hunt is back! Celebrate the arrival of Easter and enjoy a great family day out at Brigit’s Garden on Easter Saturday April 8th, Easter Sunday April 9th and Easter Monday April 10th, from 12 – 4pm.
Younger children can take part in a Mini Hunt and older children can enjoy the Mighty Hunt around the Gardens. Follow the egg clues around the trail – solve the Easter-themed puzzle and go to the Roundhouse to get your reward! Every child receives little chocolate eggs as a prize.
The Mini and Mighty Hunts are available throughout the day and can be done at your own pace.
There’s lots of additional Easter fun too!
- Watch out for the Easter Bunny, she will be making her way around the garden and greeting all our friends.
- Visit the arts and crafts arena and make some Easter decorations to take home.
- Get your face-painted with our wonderful volunteers.
- Grab a net and go ball-fishing in the World Fountain.
- Try some Lego building, toss the beanbag and other fun games in the Marquee.
Tickets are available online and pre-booking is required. You will receive a QR code within your ticket to present at Reception on arrival. member’s should call the office on 091550905 to avail of the 10% online discount code.
Family of 4 (2 adults & 2 children)
Family of 5 (2 adults & 3 children)
I want to thank you all for such a fantastic Easter Monday day there. The kids so enjoyed the Easter hunt and had such great time with the Coinín Cásca and what a lovely bunny indeed – one of the best I’ve come across in years with great time for all. A big well done. Thanks again.
– Maureen & Chloe Cashen
We had a really fab time today with the fab Easter Bunny. The kids had a great time and are all wrecked. Thanks so much, we love it there.
About Brigit’s Garden
Brigit’s Garden is an innovative not-for-profit project and registered charity on an 11-acre site in Co. Galway with unique Celtic gardens, a variety of habitats and a visitor centre. We are a values-driven organisation with a strong ethos, providing a resource for the community and a range of services in education, tourism and the environment. We are committed to sustainability in action through enhancing biodiversity, installing a range of renewable energies, becoming carbon negative, reducing plastic use and inspiring visitors of all ages to do likewise.
We offer a very warm welcome to all our new friends and your support is greatly appreciated.
Brigit’s Gardens terms and conditions
We hope you enjoy your visit to Brigit’s Garden. Please note the following arrangements.
Brigit’s Garden special events
- If you are a member availing of a discount, please bring your membership card with you on the day.
- Complimentary admission passes are not valid for special events.
- Tickets are non-refundable except where the event is cancelled. If it is cancelled, we will refund you the cost of the ticket less the booking fee. Events may be cancelled where a Met Eireann orange or red weather warning is in place, or in other unavoidable circumstances.
- If an event is sold out and we resell your ticket, we will refund you the cost less the booking fee and 20% administration fee.
- Admission is at the ticket holder’s own risk. Brigit’s Garden will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at the event including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles if the cause is due to the negligence of the ticket holder or the unforeseeable actions of other patrons or third parties.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to ensure the security, safety and comfort of all guests.
- Dogs are not permitted at special events.
- We may arrange for photographers to take photos or video at special events. We will ensure that photos or videos of you or your family will only be taken with your written consent. We will let you know who is taking the photos, what they might be used for and how they will be stored.
- There may also be independent media present as well, who will also seek appropriate consents.
- We use photos and video to publicise future events on the website and in press releases, and to upload to our website and social media channels.
These Terms and Conditions are subject to change.