Saturday 28th, Sunday 29th & Monday 30th October 12-4pm
Halloween – Samhain is upon us! It’s that time of year again when the veil between this world and the other is at its thinnest. You would be well advised to disguise yourself so the fairies won’t find you!
So dig out your costumes and join us for the Ghastly Ghouls’ Treasure Hunt, Spooky Storytelling with Rab Fulton, and Notion & Potions with the Wacky Witch!
The Gory Details…
Ghastly Ghouls’ Treasure Hunt
Horrible ghosts have taken over the Garden! Follow the clues, brave the mummy in the crannóg and the coffin in the chamber, and collect the letters for a magic spell to get rid of them! Start the Treasure Hunt at any time, and every child gets a small prize.
Be scared (but not too scared!) by ghostly stories from Rab Fulton, master of Celtic tales. Stories at 1.30, 2.15 & 3pm – get a ticket for a session when you arrive.
Witchery in the Roundhouse
Visit the Wacky Witch at her smoking cauldron in the thatched Roundhouse. Help her create special potions and spells to get rid of the ghosts in the Garden!
Don’t miss the Marquee, where you can enjoy face-painting, Halloween crafts and games.
Family of 4 (2 adults and 2 children)
Family of 5 (2 adults and 3 children)
10% discount (phone for promo code)
Can’t make it Saturday, Sunday or Monday? No worries, the Ghastly Ghouls’ Treasure Hunt is available from Tuesday October 31st to Sunday November 5th, included with garden admission (free entry as normal for members).
Members Please Note: Members receive 10% discount on Howling Halloween tickets and 5% off in the café and shop. However, membership cards are not valid for garden entry on Saturday 28th, Sunday 29th and Monday 30th. Please phone the office for the promo code for this event, add it at checkout and be sure to bring your membership card to the event.
Please note the following:
- To avoid disappointment, it is advised you book your tickets in advance.
- Members must book tickets, as well, and receive 10% discount. Please phone the office for the promo code and add it at checkout. Kindly bring your card with you on the day ensuring your card is in-date on the day you book and visit.
- Unfortunately, free admission passes are not valid for special events.
- The Ghastly Ghouls’ Treasure Hunt will continue throughout the mid-term week.
Special Event terms and conditions
We hope you enjoy your visit to Brigit’s Garden. Please note the following arrangements.
- If you are a member availing of a discount, please bring your membership card with you on the day.
- Complimentary admission passes are not valid for special events.
- Tickets are non-refundable except where the event is cancelled. If it is cancelled, we will refund you the cost of the ticket less the booking fee. Events may be cancelled where a Met Eireann orange or red weather warning is in place, or in other unavoidable circumstances.
- If an event is sold out and we resell your ticket, we will refund you the cost less the booking fee and 20% administration fee.
- Admission is at the ticket holder’s own risk. Brigit’s Garden will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at the event including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles if the cause is due to the negligence of the ticket holder or the unforeseeable actions of other patrons or third parties.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to ensure the security, safety and comfort of all guests.
- We may arrange for photographers to take photos or video at special events. We will ensure that photos or videos of you or your family will only be taken with your written consent. We will let you know who is taking the photos, what they might be used for and how they will be stored.
- There may also be independent media present as well, who will also seek appropriate consents.
- We use photos and video to publicise future events on the website and in press releases, and to upload to our website and social media channels.
These Terms and Conditions are subject to change.