Experience the real wonder and magic of Christmas with our unique and very special, non-commercial Santa experience.
The highlight of your visit is the professional and interactive show with Santa and Elfeena – full of fun, music and Christmas magic, delightful for all ages.
In this year’s show, Elfeena has some very exciting news to share, but she may need your help to make her musical North Pole adventure possible! Mrs Claus has a special favour to ask too, and Santa needs everyone to help him light the Christmas tree by magic!
Before the show there is lots to enjoy at your own pace – join Mrs Claus for stories in the thatched Roundhouse, follow the clues for the elfish Treasure Hunt around the Celtic Gardens, play games in the Marquee and hang a wish or a memorial card on our special Christmas Wishing Tree.
The show and story-telling features well-known theatre and street artists Tracy Bruen, Orla McGovern and Maria Tivnan, as well as Santa Claus himself!
Santa’s Christmas Magic
Your ticket covers a full 2 ½ hour experience and includes:
- Delicious hot apple punch for all the family on arrival.
- Stories with Mrs Claus in the thatched Roundhouse – she has some funny tales about Santa!
- An elfish Treasure Hunt around the Celtic Gardens – can you find all the clues?
- Games, arts & crafts and the Christmas Wishing Tree in the Marquee – make a Christmas decoration to take home, play seasonal games, and hang your wish or remember someone special with a memorial card.
- Santa’s Christmas Magic show – the highlight of the day! This intimate professional show in the cosy surrounds of the Hazel Room features music and fun with Santa and his special Elf, along with the traditional favourites of sing-alongs, lighting candles with Santa and the magical lighting of the Christmas tree.
- Santa gives each family a special candle to light on Christmas Eve (please note there are no individual presents).
- After the show, our staff will assist you to take your own photos with Santa.
While you are here, make the most of the day and enjoy delicious winter fare in the Garden Café, and browse in the Gift Shop for unique Christmas gifts.
Tickets and Booking
Your Santa experience tickets are €25 per child/adult. Under 2’s are free if they sit on an adult lap for the show.
Brigit’s Garden members will receive a 10% discount, for those named on the membership card, and membership is non-transferable. Please phone 091 550905 for the membership code and please do remember to bring your membership card with you on the day.
Please note when booking, the ticketed time is your arrival time. The show is scheduled for one and a half hours after your arrival, giving you plenty of time to visit Mrs Claus, enjoy the other activities and visit the Café if you wish.
You have the choice of three arrival times:
- 12.30pm Arrival (show at 2pm)
- 2pm Arrival (show at 3.30pm)
- 3.30pm Arrival (show at 5pm)
Brigit’s Garden is not-for-profit and a recognised charity and all proceeds go to support the project.
What Visitors Say
* Christmas starts today. I am completely in awe of the whole experience. Keep up good work and will recommend to friends so they should come too. Will be back.
* The most magical experience in every way. Please continue to do what you do so very well! Thank you for a super time.
* The show was outstanding. Best we’ve ever seen! All was brilliant!
Special Events terms and conditions
- Tickets are non-refundable, unless the event is cancelled. In this case, the face value of the ticket will be refunded but not the booking fee. We cannot offer a refund on unused tickets if customers do not attend for any reason.
- The event will be cancelled in the event of extreme weather but will otherwise go ahead.
- Brigit’s Garden free admission passes are not valid for special events.
- Please make sure you are selecting the correct tickets, date and time. We are unable to transfer tickets to a new date after purchase is completed.
- Authorised Brigit’s Garden photographers may take general photographs for promotional purposes. We will ask for permission from a parent/guardian for any close-up shots.
- To ensure the security, safety and comfort of all guests, Brigit’s Garden reserves the right to refuse admission.
- Members availing of discounts should ensure their membership is valid for the date of the event and bring their membership card with them.
- Admission is at the ticket holder’s own risk. Brigit’s Garden will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at the event including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles, if the cause is due to the negligence of the ticket holder or the unforeseeable actions of other patrons or third parties.
These Terms and Conditions are subject to change.