Halloween or Samhain is upon us! It’s that time of year again when the veil between this world and the other is at its thinnest. You would be well advised to disguise yourself so the fairies won’t find you!
So dig out your costumes and join us for the Ghastly Ghouls’ Spooky Treasure Hunt throughout Halloween and the mid-term break, with additional notions, potions and lotions with the Wacky Witch on Sunday 30th & Monday 31st October.
Enjoy the Spooky Treasure Hunt at no extra charge with normal garden admission tickets, which give you full access to the Celtic Gardens, fairy village and play area.
Start the Spooky Treasure Hunt at any time, and every child gets a small prize.
The Gory Details…
Ghastly Ghouls’ Spooky Treasure Hunt. Horrible ghosts have taken over the gardens! Follow the clues, brave the mummy in the crannóg and the coffin in the chamber, and collect the letters for a magic spell to get rid of them!
Witchery in the Roundhouse. Visit the Wacky Witch at her smoking cauldron to help her create special potions and spells! (Only available on Sunday 30th and Monday 31st)
The Spooky Treasure Hunt is free for members so there has never been a better time to sign up for 12 months unlimited admission!
Family of 4 (2 adults and 2 children)
Family of 5 (2 adults and 3 children)
Please note the following:
- To avoid disappointment, it is advised you book your tickets in advance.
- Members should book online too. Select the members ticket and enter your unique membership number. Kindly bring your card with you on the day ensuring your card is in-date on the day you book and visit.
- Member’s tickets for the Wacky Witch days (Oct 30th & 31st) are limited. After these tickets are gone, please select an alternative date. The Spooky Treasure Hunt will continue throughout the mid-term week.
- Unfortunately, free admission passes are not valid for special events.
Brigit’s Gardens terms and conditions
We hope you enjoy your visit to Brigit’s Garden. Please note the following arrangements.
Brigit’s Garden special events
- If you are a member availing of a discount, please bring your membership card with you on the day.
- Complimentary admission passes are not valid for special events.
- Tickets are non-refundable except where the event is cancelled. If it is cancelled, we will refund you the cost of the ticket less the booking fee. Events may be cancelled where a Met Eireann orange or red weather warning is in place, or in other unavoidable circumstances.
- If an event is sold out and we resell your ticket, we will refund you the cost less the booking fee and 20% administration fee.
- Admission is at the ticket holder’s own risk. Brigit’s Garden will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at the event including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles if the cause is due to the negligence of the ticket holder or the unforeseeable actions of other patrons or third parties.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to ensure the security, safety and comfort of all guests.
- We may arrange for photographers to take photos or video at special events. We will ensure that photos or videos of you or your family will only be taken with your written consent. We will let you know who is taking the photos, what they might be used for and how they will be stored.
- There may also be independent media present as well, who will also seek appropriate consents.
- We use photos and video to publicise future events on the website and in press releases, and to upload to our website and social media channels.
These Terms and Conditions are subject to change.