There are many options for groups:
- A tour of the Celtic Gardens with an experienced guide – interactive and engaging
- Tea/coffee and scones, with guided tour or self-guided time in the Celtic Gardens
- All tours include a demonstration of a traditional craft, weaving a Brigit’s cross from rushes
- Quality lunches and dinners for up to 60 also available
We also offer bespoke tours and workshops to enhance your visit. Some recent sessions have included:
- An introductory Forest Bathing Walk with qualified guide
- Story-telling with a master story-teller of Celtic tales
- Workshops on Celtic mythology and weaving Brigit’s crosses
- Irish coffee making demonstrations… and tasting!
- Herb walk and workshop on the use of herbs in cooking and for better health
Please get in touch with us to see what we can do for your group. Phone 091 550905 or fill in the contact form below and we will get back to you.