Brigit’s Garden offers an insight into the heart of Celtic heritage.
Whether you are a tour group, community group or a spiritual group you will find a warm welcome at Brigit’s Garden.
- Award-winning Celtic Gardens set in 11 acres of beautiful grounds with many features to explore and delight in.
- Excellent visitor facilities with Visitor Centre, Garden Café, Function Room and Gift Shop
- Easy access from Galway and Connemara
There are many options for groups:
- A tour of the Celtic Gardens with an experienced guide – interactive and engaging
- Tea/coffee and scones, with guided tour or self-guided time in the Celtic Gardens
- All tours include a demonstration of a traditional craft, weaving a Brigit’s cross from rushes
- Quality lunches and dinners for up to 60 also available
We also offer bespoke tours and workshops to enhance your visit. Some recent sessions have included:
- An introductory Forest Bathing Walk with qualified guide
- Story-telling with a master story-teller of Celtic tales
- Workshops on Celtic mythology and weaving Brigit’s crosses
- Irish coffee making demonstrations… and tasting!
- Herb walk and workshop on the use of herbs in cooking and for better health
Please get in touch with Caroline@brigitsgarden.ie with your enquiry.