We hope you enjoy your visit to Brigit’s Garden. Please note the following arrangements.
Brigit’s Garden special events
- If you are a member availing of a discount please bring your membership card with you.
- Complimentary admission passes are not valid for special events.
- Tickets are non-refundable except where the event is cancelled. If it is cancelled we will refund you the cost of the ticket less the booking fee. Events may be cancelled where a Met Eireann orange or red weather warning is in place, or in other unavoidable circumstances.
- If an event is sold out and we resell your ticket, we will refund you the cost less the booking fee and 20% administration fee.
- Admission is at the ticket holder’s own risk. Brigit’s Garden will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at the event including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles if the cause is due to the negligence of the ticket holder or the unforeseeable actions of other patrons or third parties.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission in order to ensure the security, safety and comfort of all guests.
- We may arrange for photographers to take photos or video at special events. We will ensure that photos or videos of you or your family will only be taken with your consent. We will let you know who is taking the photos, what they might be used for and how they will be stored.
- There may also be independent media present as well, who will also seek appropriate consents.
- We use photos and video to publicise future events on the website and in press releases, and to upload to our website and social media channels.
These Terms and Conditions are subject to change.